How to block SMS ads from your network operator? How to block a phone number? What to do with phones with harassing offers?
Almost everyone who has a telephone gets even a few advertising offers a week from their operator, If these sms ads have started to annoy you and you would like to disable or block them, I have a few tips for different network operators:
How to block SMS ads from the Play network operator?
- Play to send a message with the text STOP SPAM to the number 252, thanks to which SMSs coming from abbreviated numbers starting with digits will be blocked 7, 8, 9.
How to block SMS ads from the Orange network operator?
- Orange fill out the form available on the website, giving a phone number, to which we receive SMS messages and a telephone number, from which they are shipped. It is also possible to block the sending of premium premium text messages from the customer's account.
How to block SMS ads from the Plus network operator?
- Plus – SimPlus contact customer service, which after entering the phone number will block receiving messages from him. It is also possible to send a free SMS to the number 8000 with the wording OBJECT. However, only marketing messages from being sent through the Plus network will be blocked in this way, not third parties.
How to block SMS ads from the T-Mobile network operator?
- T-Mobile, contact the customer service office and ask to activate the lock or do it yourself in the customer panel.
However, in the case of subscriptions, i.e. SMSs informing e.g.. about the weather forecast (for which fees are charged after free activation) also only such a service can be made through the operator. In the case of the network:
- Play all active subscriptions can be turned off by sending an SMS with the text END or STOP to the number 6000.
- We will cancel Orange subscription by sending an SMS with the text STOP to the number, from which notifications are received or using the form available on the operator's website, giving a phone number, which unsolicited SMS messages come to and the phone number, from which they are sent or via the customer's online profile.
- We will end the subscription by sending to a toll-free number 2601 SMS with the text LIMIT MT 0.
- T-Mobile can place such an order by phone or by logging into its customer panel.
What to do with phones with harassing offers?
People with unwanted offers often call us and try to force us to force promotions or services.
How to block calls and SMS from a given number
If we have free calls, you can check such a phone number by entering it in google and if we find a lot of other people's opinions about harassing phones from this number, then we can do a little joke. If we have two such harassing telephone numbers, we can redirect them to ourselves on the phone. When someone calls us with an unwanted offer, the phone will redirect to the second number of the unwanted subscriber. And you can do the opposite. Let them make offers among themselves – little joke.
Telephone number redirection – film